Personal Trainer & Coach
Applying proven methods of measuring, tracking and delivering results, John provides the programming, support, motivation and accountability required to see your fitness and race goals achieved.
Utilising his experience and training, John customises your training experience, training techniques and monitoring system to ensure your journey is supported and sustainable.
As an experienced ultra distance runner, open water swimmer, cyclist and triathlete, John has a passion for the challenge and hardship of endurance sport.
An Ironman All World Athlete (2018) and Top 15 Finisher of Ultraman (2018) John has an intimate understanding of the physical and mental conditioning that is required to achieve your wildest goals.
John maintains the following qualifications:
- Bach. Exercise & Sports Science, Charles Sturt University (Current)
- Certificate 4 in Fitness, Australian Institute of Fitness
- Certificate 3 in Sports Trainer (Injury Management & Taping), AFA
- Certificate 3 in Fitness, Australian Institute of Fitness
- Certified Precision Nutrition Coach Level 1
- Triathlon Development Coach, Triathlon Australia
- Recreational Running Coach Level 2, Athletics Australia
- Community Surf Life Saving Certificate
- IAAF Active Kids Coach, Athletics Australia
- Metafit HIIT Instructor & Thump Boxing Level 2 Instructor
- Working with Kids Check & First-Aid Level 2